Someone tried to commit suicide story see what reaction


I decided to commit suicide
My whole life problems
Have no solutions
Suicide is the only solution ( from the point of view )
I will jump.

But before we jump from the sixth floor

I would like to calculate the distance took a strand linking its introduction in the door of the room and threw the rope out the window

And then began to descend floor after another

He fifth floor

He was famous husband and wife happy in the building .....
( They are quarrelling )
Never be happy

He was on the fourth floor

Is not this the cheerful young man known in the building ... ? !
He cries strongly ..
He cries

He was on the third floor
Is not this the most active women in the building
What to do
What is this pale face
What all of these drugs
They take their drugs ...
Looks very sick

He was on the second floor
Alice this neighbor engineer 've graduated five years ago
Still bought seven daily newspapers looking for work ! !
It is on the second floor
That our old neighbour
He was waiting for a visit him and ask about the conditions he was waiting for his sons and daughters married
But the door never beats ! !
Seems sad

He first floor
Is not this beautiful elegant neighbour smiling !
They look at a picture of her late husband three years ago and cry on
Thankfully I am now on the ground has not committed any crap
Before it was revealed from the building I thought that I was the person most grief and misery
Now I realized that each person has his problems and sorrows
Having watched all of this and I really found my sorrow

Not bad at all