The crazy preacher

Note Rowland American preacher he was often accused of insanity and not realistic because it speaks a lot 
about the eternal, especially the eternal punishment of the wicked, which is not accepted by many contemporary Americans.

It wants to soothe his conscience human is committed error trying to discredit talking about hell and eternal torments being old dogmas afford the spirit of fear and self-destruction.

Was often tells the preacher to his hearers the following story:

As I was walking in the way of a rocky slope suddenly heard voices preached issued by the rocky hole on the side of the road. Sire in extremely cautious about taking me sound I find the three men threatened to completely bury the rock in the hole. I did not feel myself but I was screaming and seek help, the top of my voice, and the city was about the tendency ... Some cry heard hurried many to mind of the Supporter of all, not me helpless to save the men.

People made ​​every effort until rescued men, and we were all happily life.

 But what amazes me that he did not accuse me of a crazy when I saw the three men buried alive I was screaming and seek help, while often accused of, and I see the masses of sinners come to eternal death and perish, and here I am screaming to flee to Christ, the way the divine order not to perish.