I carried the cross with him


One young man used to come to our Father Bishoy 
Kamel complains of his concerns; has suffered greatly from unemployment, and finally hired by the factory owner was bitterly exploited, as it was giving him huge amounts of paper the plug on a bicycle.
 One day a young man came with joy, telling him: "Dad I carried with him his cross!"
Father asked: How?
I carried heavy paper on the bike; At the end of Port Said Street; since the road was closed (at the Cleopatra baths) I felt the weight of pregnancy and sacra Sir bike. I tried in every way, but to no avail. Suddenly I found myself falling under the bike and leaves weighed crumble on!
 One does not move on the way to support me, I cried in bitterness student aid divine!
 Draws on the right and I am lying under piles of paper; and if my I find Mr. Christ lapsed under his cross, and sweat it. I realized that I share his passion; rejoiced too, and calculated that the dignity not deserved! with happiness i called Him

Sir thanking him: "Ah, sir! I bring you your cross?! I am happy Christ in pain! Has carried with him his cross! Not but carried me cross!